For Magento 2 stores, adding items to your cart for checkout is always enabled by default. Owners of individual stores often have rules regarding adding items to the cart. For example, in Magento 2, you want to hide the “Add to Cart” or “Request Price” buttons for a product that appears in your store. Shop owners often want to hide a product’s price while adding to it. You can do this by clicking the cart button. Magento 2 Hide Price extension is integrated with FME Extensions to solve the problem. In Magento 2, hide the Add to Cart button so it won’t appear until the user logs in.
Hide Product Prices And Add To Cart For Specific Products
Provides plugins to create rules to manage prices and display product carts in the storefront. You can use conditions to hide the Add to Cart button or price based on selected attributes such as category, color, or material.
Replace Your Form With Custom Text, Image, Link, Or Quote
You can replace the price and add to cart buttons with your own text, image, link, or quote button to attract customers. The Quote button displays an inquiry form in an attractive pop-up, allowing customers to learn more about your product.
You can replace the “Add to Cart” and “Item Price” buttons with Instead of price, enter CSS style code for custom text URL.
Upload image instead of price
Activate the “Get Quote” form popup
Insert link to an alternative page
Quote Popup: Add Custom Fields
You can add additional custom fields to the contact popup form and ensure optional or mandatory. Additionally, custom fields can be sorted. Examples of additional custom fields are:
- Text Field
- Text Area
- Hide “Add to Cart” and/or “Price” buttons for a specific product
- Replace text, image, or quote form
- You can redirect customers to any store page.
- You can hide views of individual stores, customer groups, and countries.
- Add to Cart and Hide product prices based on conditions
- Back Office: Viewing and Responding to Requests
- Sellers and buyers receive email notifications.
- Hide the price of cross-sells, upsells, and related products