In recent years, Facebook fan engagement has proven to increase sales and increase revenue for online businesses Youtube tool Y2mate. The practice has also been criticized by various social media advertisers. Some say the Facebook fan page interaction is not as successful as before and others say it still works very well otherwise. The fact is that Facebook interaction has the best benefits for an online business if used properly.
It takes hard work to become very popular with your Facebook fan page and get people to connect with it. The benefits of having more people interact with your fan page are huge and give you a limit over other competitors within the same niche or industry. It is clear that when people engage more often with your content, Facebook algorithms show what is posted to more people to increase your visibility and engagement. While it may sound simple, it is not. This is because there is a set of rules every successful internet marketer has to follow or consider in order to maximize the engagement of a Facebook fan page.
The following tips will teach you how to increase your engagement of the Facebook fan page
- Using Images: Photos play a very important role in social media especially when images are very attractive and informative. Using high quality images on your Facebook fan page will help to attract the attention of your visitors and followers to look at your posts. Research has shown that posts with attractive images increase engagement by more than 300% and encourage people to like and share your posts and pages. Photos should be taken seriously in Social media advertising especially on the Facebook fan page to increase engagement and popularity on your fan pages.
- Use Facebook Live: this is another great way to gain more followers and increase your engagement on your fan page. However, I think this works best once you have some followers on your fan page. This platform is new and is already creating waves on Facebook and social media. It enables you to stream live events and connect with your audience on Facebook. It is simply a wonderful tool for social media marketing. Use it and use it properly.
- Post Frequency: You may want to post more often on your Facebook fan page to show loyalty and consistency in the eyes of your audience, Facebook and search engines. The more you post, the more people will see your post and engage with it. Also, FB will rank your page better and show your posts to more people within your niche. Consider regularly posting to your Facebook fan page if you really want to increase engagement. Make sure you know when your audience will be on Facebook to get more feedback from them in a few minutes of posting.
- Use Facebook News: Picuki Did you know that many people get their stories on Facebook these days? Yes, most people look at their Facebook news feed first thing in the morning and in the middle of the day. Using this will make you their source of news and information especially if you are the first to post on your wall. Always find informative and important stories to share with your audience. Also, make sure that the news you share is relevant and within your marketing niche. Doing this will encourage them to share and share your content with their family and friends which may result in an increase in followers and followers on your fan page.
- Call to Action: Your audience is always loyal and can easily do what you ask of them. There is nothing wrong with asking them to click, comment, like and share your post. You can persuade them to follow you to get more quality information on a regular basis and encourage them to like and share your content by asking them. Just find a way to convince them to be more involved with your content.
- Posting Time: You need to identify and post your content when you think your audience will be online or when they can see your post. There are three times you may want to post to get them engaged with your content. First, you need to post when they are about to get up, secondly, you need to post when they arrive and thirdly when they close at work and get home. You need to know if your audience can see your post right away so you can encourage them to engage with you.