Saima Arabian Villas Karachi is a new residential development in Gadap Town, Sector 5A, in North Karachi. Because it has been authorised by the Sindh Building Control Authority, the housing society is a lawful project (SBCA).
It is a project of the Saima Group, commonly known as Saima Builders & Developers, which is well-known for completing important and successful projects.
The residential programme offers a variety of houses in a variety of locations at affordable prices. As a result, people interested in purchasing houses in Saima Arabian Villas have a lot of options.
You may also like to learn about the Prime Valley Islamabad.
Owners and Developers of Saima Arabian Villas Karachi:
The Saima Arabian Villas Karachi is a project of the Saima Group, popularly known as Saima Builders & Developers. A collection of extremely capable and competent planners, designers, architects, engineers, and builders make up the developers.
The following are some of Saima Group’s most notable projects:
- Luxuria, Saima
- Twin Towers of Saima
- Arabian Apartments Saima
- Saima is at ease.
- Since its inception in 1985, the Saima Group has been able to satisfy its customers. They’ve completed not just residential but also commercial projects. They’ve executed 40 projects in total, all with high client satisfaction.
Saima Arabian Villas Karachi NOC:
The Sindh Building Control Authority has accepted the No Objection Certificate (NOC) for Saima Arabian Villas Karachi, one of the city’s newest residential developments (SBCA).
The housing scheme is a legal entity, as it has approval forms and documentation for any development projects taking place on its property. It means that it has legal permission to carry out all of the developments within the housing society.
The majority of the time, it is difficult for housing societies to obtain a NOC for the delivery of electricity and gas, however Saima Arabian Villas has a NOC for both.
Location of Saima Arabian Villas Karachi:
Saima Arabian Villas Karachi situated in the centre of North Karachi, aamaking it an ideal location. It is bordered by a number of prominent Karachi residential and non-residential districts.
Saima Arabian Villas’ Nearby Landmarks & Locations: The following are Saima Arabian Villas’ Nearby Landmarks & Locations: Get the idea from Parkview Islamabad.
Gulshan-e-Maymar Karachi Gulshan-e-Fatima Society Ahsan City King Dream Villas Gulshan-e-Rahim Dad Khan Orangi Town Baldia Town Karachi North Nazimabad Town Azad Nagar Gulshan-e-Rahim Dad Khan Orangi Town Baldia Town Baldia Town Baldia Town Baldia Town Baldia Town Baldia Town Bald.
Machar Colony, Gulshan-e-hijri Scheme-33
Surjani Town Taiser Town Gulberg Town Gulshan-e-Iqbal Ittehad Town Gulshan-e-Iqbal Ittehad Ittehad Ittehad Ittehad Ittehad Ittehad Ittehad Ittehad Ittehad Ittehad Itte
Mazar-e-Quaid Jinnah International Airport is located in Mazar-e-Quaid, Pakistan.
Saima Arabian Villas’ Accessibility Points:
The following are some of Saima Arabian Villas’ accessible points:
- Al-Amna Avenue is about an 11-minute drive away.
- Surjanni Road is about a 13-minute drive away.
- Shahra-e-Usman is about a 15-minute drive away.
- Lyari Basti Road is about a 23-minute drive away.
- Karachi Northern Bypass is around a 24-minute drive away.
- Shahra-e-Qaddafi is about a 25-minute drive away.
- KDA Road is about a 27-minute drive away.
- Orangi Link Road is about a 29-minute drive away.
- The Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway is about a 30-minute drive away (M-9)
- Hub Dam Road is about a 32-minute drive away.
- Manghopir Road is about a 33-minute drive away.
The eight blocks that make up the residential plan are as follows:
- A Block B Block C Block D Block E Block F Block G Block H
The following are the many types of Saima Arabian Villas that are for sale:
- Type A-1 Type A-2 Type A-3 Type A-4 Type A-5 Type A-6 Type A-7
- Type R-1 (R-1)
- R-P is a kind of R.
The following are the key characteristics of Saima Arabian Villas Karachi: Get the idea from Eighteen Islamabad.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- CCTV Cameras that are well-protected
- Security Personnel
- With a silver screen, it’s a Boundary Wall Cinema.
- Environmentally friendly
- Carpeted Roads Broad Roads
- Filtered Water Gas Electricity Drainage System
- Jamia Mosque is a mosque in Jamia, Saudi Arabia.
- Mosques that have been approved by the SBCA
- Streets that are open
- Sewage System for Playgrounds
- Markets, Shopping Malls, Street Lights, and Gas Stations
- International Colleges and Universities
Facilities & Amenities at Saima Arabian Villas:
The following are some of the services and amenities provided by Saima Arabian Villas Karachi:
The residential society offers basic utilities to its residents, such as electricity, water, gas, an underground sewage system, and a rainfall drainage system. The supply of fresh water is never interrupted, and the supply of gas and electricity is also never interrupted.
To address concerns such as load shedding, the housing development proposes to incorporate power backup systems.
Roadways and Boulevards:
The housing society’s roads and boulevards are unusually broad and open. They’re also bordered with plants and lamps. In addition, the housing society’s streets are broad to enable a smooth flow of traffic.
The inhabitants of the residential scheme have a strong sense of security since they can see that the residential society does not take any chances or risks when it comes to the residents’ safety.
The housing society’s security has been monitored by a huge number of CCTV cameras established by the residential scheme. The armed guards continue to monitor the residential society’s surrounds.
Shopping Centers and Grocery Shops:
Within Saima Arabian Villas, there are several grocery stores and shopping centres where residents may get all of their daily necessities. Several modern commercial malls inside the housing scheme provide inhabitants a variety of grocery stores, clothes stores, shoe stores, book stores, mobile phone stores, jewellery stores, restaurants, cafés, and children’s play areas.
Several additional well-known retail locations are also within walking distance of the housing community.
Hospitals and Clinics:
The developers of Saima Arabian Villas propose to build a hospital within the neighbourhood that would give residents with high-quality exams. Several hospitals and clinics are within walking distance of Saima Arabian Villas:
Dr. Ziauddin Hospital Dr. Ziauddin Hospital North Karachi Hospital Medi-Call General Hospital
Family Health Clinic at Children’s Hospital
Tariq Medical Center Fatima Medical Complex Daniya Clinic
Geo Life Hospital is a non-profit organisation that helps people